Thursday, March 8, 2012

Roof Repairs


Dearest Blessings~

Little people .... let's try to get some more sleep ok?  :-P  Joshua, you were up at 2:30am.  I put him back to bed and then fell asleep next to him again.  But, little lady, you were awake at 3:20am.  I nursed you back to sleep.  I was so tired at work today.  :-P

It was another beautiful day today.  It actually got a little hot in the house!  The fans were running when I got home and a window was open in the play room.  

I got home a little earlier today .... 6:30pm.  Daddy had made a pizza for dinner.  :-)

Grace didn't drink well at all today.  I brought home some chocolate syrup from work.  I'm going to put a little bit in some milk to see if Grace will drink more.  It's worth a shot.  :-P

The roofers came back today.  They cleaned out our gutters and fixed our roof shingles.  Now we shouldn't have any more leaks.  We'll still need to paint the wall in the play room though were the water damage shows.  

Tomorrow's friday!  Woo hoo!  UNC plays at noon .... it's the ACC tournament!  Daddy will be at work, so we'll record it and watch it with him tomorrow evening .... we may watch a few glimpses though.  ;-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment