Thursday, March 15, 2012

Four Years


Dearest Angels~

Four years ago today our lives changed .... daddy and I got married and started this journey together as husband and wife.  Today is our wedding anniversary!  Now, we have two precious angels .... what a blessing!  I know I tell you all that I love you in each letter that I write, but I also love your daddy and we tell each other 'I love you' every day just like we tell you two every day!  ;-)  We usually tell each other 'I love you forever and ever!' which is something that I sometimes write to you two.  :-)

Joshua, you poor little thing.  You woke around midnight congested.  You fell asleep when daddy put you back to bed.  Grace, you were up at 2:15am.  You fell back asleep after I nursed you.  Joshua, you woke up again at 5am coughing and coughing!  You worked yourself up so much that you actually threw up a little in your bed.  Daddy and I stripped and changed your sheets.  We tried to give you something to drink but you refused.  I think you ended up coughing yourself back to sleep around 5:40am.  We got ready for work shortly after that.  Joshua, you were still sleeping when I left for work, so I kissed you before leaving.  Grace, you were awake and playing with Penny.

Penny said that Joshua signed 'more please' today and then Grace did it too!  That's too cute!  I'll have to see if you sign for me little lady.  :-)  Mimi came by and took Joshua to the library this morning.  Then, he ate some french fries from 'Chick fil A' for lunch.  Grace, you played and napped with Penny.

We had left over BBQ for dinner.  Yummy!  ;-)  I got home a little early from work to celebrate our anniversary!  Daddy was home early too!  He got home around 4:30pm!  Yippie!  I wore my 'love' socks to work (have hearts on them) and everyone wished us a happy anniversary! 

This evening we surprised daddy with our anniversary gift .... a new banjo case!  We picked it up the other week on our secret errand.  I had to carry Joshua on my back and put Grace in the stroller or else you two would have touched all the banjos in the store!  ;-)  It has a beautiful green interior!  We've been hiding it in the playroom.  Daddy loved it!  His old case has a broken handle and worn down, so he needed a new one.  And, daddy got us a camera lens!  Woo hoo!  It's a used IS (Image Stabilizer) zoom lens.  It's a step up from the basic one that I have, so I'm going to sell mine and replace it with this one.  :-)  Now, we should have all our 'ranges' covered from 10mm to 250mm (on a crop body sensor).  Yippie!

This evening we relaxed.  We put more Vic's on you both and gave some tylenol to Joshua (he still feels warm).  We don't have any appointments tomorrow, so we can rest and hopefully start to feel better.  

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both .... forever and ever!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment