Saturday, March 3, 2012

Revenge


Dearest Miracles~

Heavy storms outside woke me around 2am this morning.  Joshua, you ended up coming into our room at 3am.  Daddy put you back to bed little man.  Then, Grace, you wandered into our room at 4am all by yourself!  You came right on up to my side of the bed and stood there!  I heard your little feet walking in and looked up.  I nursed you back to sleep.  But, you did sleep from 9pm to 4am in your own bed before then!  Whoa!

We had a big day out today!  First, we went to Micheal's .... a craft store.  I looked around because I have an idea for a 'newborn shadow box' .... I want to hang up the little outfits that you all came home from the hospital in.  :-)  Afterward, we walked around Lifeway Christian Store, but Joshua got antsy.  So, we headed to Shane's for lunch.  Joshua ate lots of fries and some mac and cheese.  Then, we went to Target for our groceries.  Joshua, you ate two cookies and Grace fell asleep on my back.

We cleaned this afternoon.  We got some laundry done and then worked on the master bathroom.  I swept the bathroom floor and then scrubbed the toilet and sinks.

Then we had some play and snack time downstairs.  I made a veggie quiche for dinner.  You all helped me!  We added onions, carrots, corn, peas, green beans, spinach, and broccoli .... yummy!  :-)  We cleaned and organized the downstairs afterward.

Joshua, you had a massive throw up at dinner!  I gave Joshua a bath and ran his clothes in the laundry.  Daddy cleaned the rug and your chair little man.  Ugh.  You had no fever and were playful afterward.  In fact, you ate 2 3/4 string cheeses afterward!  Grace, you're drinking a little more milk now.  We're only doing 4-5 nursing sessions a day now (was 6 at least prior).

This evening we watched the UNC basketball game against DOOK.  Remember how they won at the buzzer earlier in season?  We crushed them tonight!  Ha!  Revenge!  We are now the regular season ACC champions!  And, we're now the number one seed for the ACC tournament next week!  Woo hoo!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment