Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day


Dearest Blessings~

Happy Leap Day!  This is the first leap day for both of you!  Every four years we gain one entire day to play!  Ha!  Actually, here's the definition of the leap day ....

'Although most years of the modern calendar have 365 days, a complete revolution around the sun takes approximately 365 days and 6 hours. Every four years, during which an extra 24 hours have accumulated, one extra day is added to keep the count coordinated with the sun's apparent position.' 

So, this year will have 366 days.  :-)  Grace, if last year had been a leap year, you could have been a leap day baby! 

Joshua, you woke up at 1am this morning and Grace, you woke up at 3am.  I guess you two couldn't wait to get started with your extra day.  :-P

Joshua, daddy changed your diaper this morning before heading to work.  Your diaper apparently fell apart on you over night and when he took it off you, you ended up peeing on the living room rug!  Good thing we didn't get anything expensive!  Ha!

You all had fun with Penny.  You all had art time, music time, story time, and play time outside.  Joshua, Penny said you ate well for her.  Yippie!

You two played your 'scream game' some and ran around the downstairs as daddy and I ate dinner.  Daddy had made a pizza.  

This evening we watched another UNC basketball game.   While the game was on, Joshua played his ukelele and sang for us.  It was cute.  I ended up putting Grace to bed during halftime and then took a shower, so I missed the second half.  But, I know we won.  :-)

Tomorrow is suppose to be a gorgeous day!  I know you two will have fun with Penny.  I'll come home as fast as I can!

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment