Thursday, February 23, 2012

Science Center



Dearest Gifts~

Little man .... you woke up at 11:30pm last night.  What's up with that?  Grace, you slept all night, but you noodled into our bed next to me.  I had a huge headache last night, so we both went to bed early.

I don't think you two heard, but we had a big thunderstorm really early this morning.  It woke me up and daddy.  It was all gone by the time we were getting ready for work in the morning.  Grace, you slept in to 6:20am!  I was actually leaking through my shirt, which hasn't happened in a long time.  :-P

Penny created a 'Science Center' for you two.  We've been saving the jars that Grace's baby food comes in and you all have been collecting things to put in them.  You all have some bugs and rocks.  I don't like bugs, so I shy away from those jars.  :-P

I was able to make Grace's appointment in March for her eye procedure.  Your left eye is still teary and red, so Dr. Board recommends the procedure to unblock your tear duct.  It'll be on a friday morning.  Daddy will watch Joshua that morning.  Grace, we have to be at Rex Hospital so early that day!  But, since it's a quick procedure, we'll be back home around 9:30am. 

Also, UNC and I have been playing phone tag about Joshua's GI results.  I called again today and now the nurse who has your information is out of the office until monday.  Ugh.  I left a message and I'll try again on monday. 

I got home late this evening.  Daddy already had a pizza waiting.  Oh, Joshua, you apparently ate well for Penny again today.  I hope that continues!

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment