Friday, February 3, 2012

Biting


Dearest Joshua David and Grace Elizabeth~

Wow little man .... you were still sleeping in your bed all by yourself at 6am this morning as I was nursing Grace.  I did hear you coughing throughout the night however.  :-P

This morning the three of us watched the recorded UNC basketball game from the other night.  We won!  While the game was on, we had some art time.  We used crayons and markers.  Joshua, you can take the marker caps on and off by yourself and turn the cap over to put it on the end of the marker when not in use.  Good job man!  :-)

By mid morning we were downstairs for a snack.  I swept and vacuumed the downstairs as you two played.  Also, I boiled some eucalyptus leaves from a coworker to help with congestion.  It smelled nice.  I saved some so that we could boil more over the weekend.  I hope we all feel better soon!

Joshua, you were very uncooperative when we did our speech therapy flash cards.  You just cried and cried!  I ended up telling you that you were tired so I had you lay down on a pillow as I nursed Grace.  Joshua, you were napping by noon and Grace wasn't that far behind.  I ended up taking a little nap on the couch with you two!  That was greatly appreciated!

Everyone was awake with clean diapers by 3pm.  Then, we made a quick trip to the UPS store and were back home by 3:45pm.  I'll tell you what the UPS trip was about later .... I did some trading with another Canon camera user.  We'll be getting another lens in the mail soon!  ;-)

After daddy got home we made a quick trip to Target for some groceries.  Joshua, you ate three cookies while there!  Whoa! 

Joshua, while you and Grace were playing downstairs this evening, you ended up biting your sister!  She cried and cried!  Little man .... you'd better be careful .... she's getting a lot of teeth so she'll be able to bite you right back soon! 

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment