Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Split Lip


Dearest Gifts~

I slept with Joshua last night until Grace woke at 4:15am to nurse.  Joshua played with my hair (calmed him) until he fell asleep last night.  I ended up falling asleep next to him. 

I played with you two before I left for work this morning.  Work was busy and we had a staff meeting during lunch.  I was really tired this afternoon.  Lunch plus a staff meeting will make anyone sleepy!  :-P

You all had a daddy day.  Grace, you fell asleep while helping to fold the laundry.  Daddy took a picture and sent it to me while at work.  It was pretty funny!  ;-)  Grace, you didn't eat a lot of solid food today for daddy.  We're in the process of weaning (since you're almost one year old), but if you're not eating we need to change something.  :-P

Grace, you also took a tumble today.  You came running around the corner at one point (chasing Joshua .... you two were playing) and you fell against the ottoman downstairs and split your lip.  Poor little thing.  I checked your lip and teeth this morning.  You're bruised, but fine.  Daddy said you screamed and cried!  I'm glad my ears weren't around for that.  :-P

We watched another UNC basketball game late this evening.  We ended up recording it since we had to get you all to bed.  I know we won though.  ;-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment