Sunday, February 5, 2012

XLVI


Dearest Blessings~

At 4:40am we were nursing little lady.  We were back nursing at 7:30am .... we could hear the boys snoring in the other room.  :-P

Today was a cold and rainy day.  So, we all stayed inside.  I boiled the last of our eucalyptus leaves and prepared crock pot for our dinner this evening.  We made a pot roast with potatoes, apples, corn, broccoli, carrots, and peas.  :-)

We saw deer in backyard during lunch.  They're so pretty!  I started to pack our bag for tomorrow.  Joshua has his upper GI endoscope at UNC tomorrow morning.  We have to be at the hospital at 7:30am, so we'll leave here around 6:30am.  Gigi is coming tomorrow morning to watch Grace at the house.  I wonder what the MD will see little man.  Perhaps we'll finally have some answers on why you're not eating.  I swear some days you live strictly on a liquid diet.  I wish you'd eat better.  I pray we get some answers.

Oh, Grace .... this is your birthday month!  What do you want for your first birthday?  How exciting!  You're getting so old!  Ha!  I can't believe how fast this year has gone!

We all played some Wii video games this afternoon.  We haven't played in a really long time!  I took some photos of you two.  I got a photo of Joshua pushing and biting Grace!  Little man, you'd better learn to stop that!

Joshua, you were napping a little after 3pm.  I nursed Grace to sleep and all four of us ended up taking a small family nap!  We all needed the rest though!  Oh, Grace, your left eye lid is starting to look better!  Yippie! 
Guess what .... Joshua ate some of the pot roast and veggies for dinner!  Wow!  I was so impressed and happy since I made it!  :-)

This evening we watched the Super Bowl.  It was the 46th Super Bowl against the Patriots and the Giants.  The Giants have the only former UNC player, so we routed for them, though we aren't really huge fans of either team.  :-P  The Giants ended up winning though.  Madonna did the half time show and you two were both dancing to it!  It was too cute!  It was the only part of the game that the whole family was watching and paying attention to!  Ha!

Joshua got a spanking this evening for biting Grace's leg .... Daddy could see 'teeth marks' on her leg afterward!  I never told you all this, but when I was little I use to bite Uncle James.  :-P  Joshua, you'd better grow out of this or Grace will start to bite you back or you'll be getting a lot more spankings.  :-P

I said a prayer for Joshua as I was going to bed last night for tomorrow's upper GI endoscope.  I pray things go well. 

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment