Friday, February 17, 2012

Mall Run


Dearest Blessings~

Grace, you woke up cranky at 4am this morning.  I nursed you back to sleep, but it took me a while to get back to sleep myself. 

We played downstairs after breakfast this morning.  I swept and vacuumed the downstairs while you two played.  Then, we relaxed around the house. 

You two surprised me at lunch.  Both of you two did pretty well.  Grace, you ate pieces of beef, corn, and cheese from my plate (I was eating a taco).  You also gold fish crackers.  You poo poo'd the apple sauce I tried to give you though.  Joshua, you had some chicken, fries, goldfish crackers, and cheese.

We really cleaned the kitchen after lunch!  I wiped down the table and the counter tops.  We vacuumed all around and took apart Grace's chair since food was everywhere.  You two can make a mess!  ;-)

I put some music on and we continued to play downstairs once things were cleaned up.  I must have hurt my back yesterday at work.  I had to take motrin all day.  I tried to rest it this afternoon though.  I hate taking medications.

Joshua, you fell asleep before 2pm with a stuffed animal in your arms.  It was too cute!  I nursed Grace as he napped and then she played.  It was a quick nap though.  Joshua was back awake at 2:45pm. 

The three of us made a trip to the mall later in the afternoon.  I have a confession .... remember how I said I got another lens?  Well, I traded my flash to off set the cost, but I still went a little over on my budget.  So, I sold some stuff to make up the difference.  We met the buyer at the mall.  :-)  Since photography is a hobby for me, I want to make sure I'm not taking away from the family.  So, if there's something that I want, I'm trying to make a conscious effort to sell things that I'm not using and putting that money towards photography.  That way I'm not just spending money frivolously.  If there's something that I want, I'm going to have to earn it!  ;-)

Daddy got home from work before we got back.  He made us a pizza for dinner.  :-)  Then, we got to visit with a friend on the phone (Stephanie Dove .... Joshua's Godmother).  She's expecting her first child (a boy) in April.  You two talked on the phone to her.  :-)

Tomorrow should be a beautiful day!  

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment