Thursday, February 9, 2012

Paintings


Dearest Miracles~

Well .... eating that extra food apparently didn't help little lady.  You were still up nursing at 4:20am this morning.  Whew .... I was so tired!  I still went to bed late even though I didn't watch the game.  I checked my phone as I was nursing you and saw that we had lost by a buzzer shot.  Ugh.  How disappointing.  We play DOOK one more time .... hopefully we'll beat them the second time.  

Grace, you ate well again today.  Joshua, not so much.  At work, we saw another little girl who's having feeding difficulties.  She goes to our pediatricians down the hall, so I pulled her chart.  She one month younger than Joshua and weighs 24 lbs.  She was full term too!  So, for what it's worth, Joshua was 10 weeks early and barely weighs more than her (he was 24.3 lbs on monday).  I still continue to pray that you're eating and feeding improves little man.  We want to make sure you're healthy!

Joshua, you're still biting!  I hope you grow out of it, or else you're going to get a lot of spanks.  You bit Grace on the hand today in front of Penny.  

After dinner there was such a mess downstairs that we had to vacuum the kitchen.  :-P  We'll organize tomorrow.  

Oh, you two made cute Valentine's Day paintings for us today during your art time!  How cute!  They were hung up on the wall when we got home.  ;-)

My goodness .... it's 10 months until my birthday!  Ha ha!  Just kidding .... it's almost Grace's birthday though!  Your very first birthday!  Are you getting excited?  When you figure out what you want, go ahead and tell me or daddy!  

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment