Friday, February 10, 2012

Confession


Dearest Blessings~

Whoa Grace .... you were up at 3:50am this morning!  At least wait until 4am next time, ok?  :-P

We had a lot of play time this morning.  I put the basketball game on from the other night .... so disappointing.  :-P  While it was on, we played with blocks and had some art time together.  We used crayons .... until Grace tried to eat them.  :-P

Joshua has been saying 'mama' for me today.  Sometimes it sounds like a 'p' or 'b', but I'm happy either way!  ;-)  Woo hoo!

By mid morning it was snack time.  I cleaned the kitchen afterward and then we played downstairs.  I put a CD on so we could have some music.  :-)

By lunch time Grace was napping.  You must have been worn out from waking up so early.  ;-)  I took Joshua downstairs and we ate together.  Joshua, you sure like cheddar cheese now.  You kept signing 'more please' over and over!  Joshua, also helped me run the dishes. 

Ok .... I have a confession!  I bought another lens!  I bought it used to save money and I traded in the flash that I got last week to also cut down on the cost.  Hence the UPS store run last Friday.  ;-)  I took some photos of you all with the new lens this afternoon as you all played.  I experimented with different settings.  We were playing with blocks together.  As you two were playing and I would snap a photo every so often.  So, now we have an ultrawide angle, a fast prime 'walk around' zoom, and a telephoto lens.  :-)

By mid afternoon I was singing to you two for nap time.  We all crawled into Joshua's bed.  I nursed Grace and sang to you both as Joshua put his head on the pillow.  Joshua, you were napping by 2:30pm.  Grace, you ended up not falling asleep so we played as Joshua rested.  You helped me organize my camera bag.  ;-)

Once everyone was awake, we cooked a good dinner.  We made eggs, potatoes with onion, corn, spinach, and some bacon.  And, Joshua actually ate a few bites!  Yippie!  We didn't hear from UNC today, so perhaps early next week we'll have his biopsy results.

This evening we relaxed in the play room with daddy.  I'm so glad it's almost the weekend!

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment