Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Quiche


Dearest Angels~

Somehow during the night everyone had managed to noodle into our bed.  I woke with Joshua next to me, Grace next to him, and daddy on the other side!  What a full bed!  Grace, you were up and nursing by 5:30am.

Joshua, you did well at occupational and speech therapy this morning. You did more art time with Mary Beth and worked on your fine motor skills. You've getting more confident with noises/sounds for Kim. I've noticed this at the house too.  I played with Grace in the waiting room, but she kept trying to run over to the door to go back to where Joshua was!  Everyone in the waiting room kept commenting that Grace was too young/small to be walking.  You were very busy and active this morning!  :-)

Afterward, we went to Target really fast. We needed some cereal and milk for this week. We were home by lunch and then I did your laundry.

By mid afternoon we were playing downstairs.  I made a quiche for dinner.  I cut up spinach, sausage, corn, broccoli .... I made up the recipe!  ;-)  You two helped me make my lunches for work and then we had snack time after we loaded and ran the dishwasher.

We went upstairs for naptime.  I read to Joshua and then nursed Grace while siting next to Joshua in his bed.  Everyone calmed down and Joshua was napping within minutes!  Little man, you fell asleep with a teddy bear in your arms!  Too cute!  ;-)

Daddy was home late this evening.  He loved the quiche we made! It was really good for making up the recipe!  I will write it down so we can make it again.  :-)

We all relaxed in playroom this evening.  Tomorrow is a work day, so Penny will be here.  I'll rush home as fast as I can! 

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment