Saturday, February 11, 2012

Cold Front


Dearest Gifts~

Wow little man .... you woke up whimpering at 4am.  I wonder why you woke up in the middle of the night?  Grace, you and I were nursing at 5:30am. 

Once people were up and moving, we did some chores this morning downstairs.  You two played as we worked on the kitchen and living room.  Daddy also trimmed Joshua's nails.

By mid morning we were at Target for our weekly grocery run.  The bakery didn't have any cookies for Joshua, but he did eat a cupcake.  ;-)  We were back by lunch time.  We made some chicken nuggets, fries, and veggies.  Joshua, you ate some chicken and fries for us.  :-)

Right after lunch was another UNC basketball game.  We won this time!  Woo hoo!  Hopefully we can turn it around after that heart breaking loss a few days prior. 

Grace, I put lotion all you today.  Your skin is dry again.  I also placed a warm compress on your left eye today.  It's starting to clear.  I hope your blocked tear duct is getting better.  I'd hate it if you needed that surgical procedure to open it. 

I played catch with Joshua this afternoon.  Your good at throwing the ball little man.  However, you're not that good at catching it.  ;-)  We'll have to continue to work on that. 

Joshua, you took a late nap after the game.  I read and sang to you and you eventually fell asleep.  I don't know why you fight sleep so much.  When you're older you're going to wish you had nap time!  :-P 

It got colder and very windy as the day went on.  A cold front from the north is coming through.

We made a good dinner this evening .... tacos!  Yummy!  Afterward, we vacuumed and cleaned the kitchen.  You two had some playtime downstairs after dinner too.  :-)

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment