Monday, February 13, 2012

New Play Room


Dearest Angels~

Daddy left by 6:15am this morning for work.  He had to be in Greensboro by 8am.  We put Joshua in our bed with Grace and I as he was leaving.  I napped with you two after he left.  :-)

Kim is out of town this week, so Joshua didn't have his speech therapy today.  We used that extra time to organize the house more.  :-)  We put a table together downstairs and then worked on the front bedroom upstairs.  We moved a rocking chair in there and another CD player.  We vacuumed, dusted, and made it into another play room!  We found the CD player in the garage.  The previous house owner left it.  It was dirty, so we cleaned it up before bringing it upstairs.  We had some music on as we were working.  ;-)

You two impressed me during snack time this morning.  Joshua ate pepperonis and gold fish.  Grace ate spaghetti with beef and gold fish.  Wow! 

Daddy was home by 1pm.  We worked from home the rest of the afternoon.  He had some conference calls, so we did laundry upstairs and played together. 

Joshua, you took a late nap.  You didn't fall asleep until 3:45pm.  I nursed Grace to sleep and then read beside you two.  Grace, you woke up grumpy.  :-P

Joshua, you ate well for dinner.  We had leftovers and you ate a good amount for us.  I still haven't heard back from UNC.  I may have to call them if I don't hear by the end of the week.  It's so hard to get a person on the phone, so I'm hoping they just call me. 

This evening we watched the Grammy's that we had recorded last night.  We didn't care who won the awards, but we wanted to see the performances.  :-)  You two also liked to watch the singers.  

Tomorrow Joshua has occupational therapy with Mary Beth.  Kim still won't be there, so it'll be a quick appointment.  

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment