Thursday, February 16, 2012

Rose


Dearest Angels~

Little man .... you came whimpering into our room at 3am this morning.  Daddy put you back to bed and then fell asleep next to you.  Grace, you woke up at 6am.  I nursed you and then got ready for work. 

I got to play briefly with you two before heading out though.  Yippie!  You two had another daddy day today.  Today is the funeral for Penny's sister.  We said a little prayer for her and her family today.

Grace, perhaps you're accident prone.  You fell again and caused another bruise on your lip.  My oh my!  At least you bounce back pretty fast.  ;-)

I brought a rose home from work today.  It was from Valentine's Day, but I was at home that day.  I put it in some water and placed it on our kitchen table.  :-)  We had another quarterly Provider's Meeting after work this evening .... but, don't tell .... I skipped out this time!  Dr. Rickert (the other dentist I work with) had off today.  So, since she wasn't going, I took the opportunity to come home!  I would much rather be home with you all!  ;-)

This evening we trimmed everyone's nails and then relaxed.  I'm so glad it's almost the weekend!  

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment