Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mama And Dada



Dearest Joshua David and Grace Elizabeth~

Little lady .... you were up and nursing at 4:40am.  I rested a little bit after you fell back asleep, but then I had to get up to get ready for work.  :-P  I got to play with both of you and kiss you all before having to leave though.  :-)

You two had fun with Penny today.  You all had art time, story time, and music time.  Grace, you ate a lot today too!  I wonder if you'll sleep through the night better after eating more.  I guess we'll see.  :-P  Joshua, you did not, however, eat a lot today.  We're still waiting for the biopsies from UNC.  
Joshua, this evening you were repeating 'mama' and 'dada' for us!  It was so cute!  You two also got to 'face time' with Aunt Katie and Uncle Brennan this evening before the UNC basketball game.  Then, you all had some art time with daddy.  :-)

This evening's game was on late.  It didn't start until 9pm.  Once we got everyone ready, in bed, and sleeping, it was almost half time.  We recorded it, so we'll likely watch it friday morning though daddy watched it once you all were sleeping.  It was a big game against DOOK .... they're so snobby!  And, we especially hate their coach.  :-P

Tomorrow's another work day.  I miss you two every time I leave!  I'll come home as soon as I can!

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment