Thursday, December 1, 2011

Let The Celebrations Begin


Dearest Miracles~

Woo hoo!  It's december!  Do you know what that means?  It's my birthday month .... let the celebrations begin!  Yippie!  ;-)

Joshua, you woke up at 5:30am this morning.  I went into your room and laid down next to you until my work alarm went off at 6am.  Little lady, I actually had to wake you just so I could nurse you before going to work!  You haven't slept that long in so long that I was leaking through my shirt! 

You two had fun with Penny today!  And, you two ate well for her too!  Penny made a special note about you two ....

"This morning we did music and dance time.  Grace worked on turning around in a circle.  Joshua is beginning to correct himself on how he holds a marker .... good for him!  With block play, I saw more and more good interaction between brother and sister.  She is cruising very well and will stand for a few seconds.  Story time was 'Goodnight Moon', 'The Dog Book', 'The Kisses Book', and 'Hush Little Baby' book."

Wow!  I'm so proud of you two getting along so well!  Oh, Grace, your back and shoulders looks like their starting to clear up a little.  You still have eczema patches, but I think the aquafor lotion is helping.  

I felt Grace's tooth this evening with my finger as we were playing around .... you bit me little lady!  I don't get bit at work all day, and then come home and get bit!  Ha!  ;-)

We had a hard staff meeting today at work, little children.  This economy is hitting the Community Health Centers and their funding.  Our organization, Wake Health Services, is forced to make some cut backs .... we're going to lose two employees in Dental at the end of the year.  :-(  It was hard news for us all.  It got me to thinking that I'm so thankful I have a job!  There are so many people out there now who don't, or are under-employed.  Thankfully, daddy and I have jobs so we can keep providing for you two!  I said a little prayer this evening for the two people we'll be losing .... I hope they're able to find something.

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Please email me! I have a question about your blog :)
    HeatherVonsj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete