Sunday, December 18, 2011

One Week


Dearest Angels~

Woo hoo!  It's only one week until Christmas!  Have you two decided what you want yet?  Did you write your letters to Santa yet?  ;-)

Joshua woke up at 2am again.  I wonder what's going on little man.  Daddy put you back to bed.  I slept with Grace .... she noodled into our bed last night.  I nursed her by 6:50am!  You slept in little lady!  :-P

I strummed my mandolin this morning as Joshua played his ukelele.  Daddy was in the shower.  Then, I did a quick pump as you two had art time with daddy.

We all meet Mimi, Grandpa Mike, Aunt Katie, and Uncle Brennan for lunch downtown.  Santa was there and you two did better than I anticipated.  :-P  I thought you two would be a little scared of him.  Joshua was hesitant about him at first, but then did fine.  We got our picture taken with him.  Grace, you and I had 'Santa hats' on.  :-)

We were home and settled by 2pm.  Everyone got a fresh diaper and then I cut Grace's nails and nursed her.  Once you two were content, we went back out to finish out Christmas shopping.  I still had to get Grandpa Jim something.  Now, all our shopping is done!  Woo hoo!  Grace, you fell asleep in the car and continued to nap as we fed Joshua dinner.  You ate a container of solid food and lots of 'crunchies' when you woke up.

This evening we played around in the bonus room.  We watched some more Christmas shows.  We've been watching some Christmas specials that were on when I was a little girl .... so you know they're older!  Ha!  ;-)  This evening we watched 'Rudolph' .... the little elf wanted to be a dentist!  Ha!

Tomorrow Joshua has his occupational therapy and speech therapy appointments.

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment