Friday, December 16, 2011

First Shoes


Dearest Miracles~

Joshua, you did better this morning.  You didn't wake up until 5:30am.  I went and laid down with you in your bed.  Then, Grace woke up, so I was nursing her by 6:30am. 

You two helped me get some chores down around the house.  I made some hotdogs for Joshua since he ate all of his.  And, we did your laundry.

While we were doing some chores around the house this morning, Mimi texted to see if you all wanted to get some new shoes.  Grace is beginning to walk, so we met up with Mimi around 11am.  Grace, you are a size 2.5 and Joshua is a 6.5 .... this was Grace's first pair of shoes!  Joshua, you have a pair, but it's a size 6.  We went ahead and got you a 6.5 as well.


While we were out, we had lunch.  Joshua, you had some chicken fingers, fries, and chips.  We were home by 12:30pm, since we had an earlier lunch.  You two fell asleep in the car.  I put Joshua in his bed for a nap.  I nursed Grace in the play room and then read.

Joshua, you woke up after about an hour and came whimpering into the playroom where Grace and I were.  I picked you up, rubbed your back, and you fell asleep on me as Grace played.  I got to hold Joshua as he napped for almost an hour this afternoon!  I never get to hold him while he's sleeping.  It was wonderful!  Grace was playing the whole time!  :-)

I called Great Grandma this evening.  Great Grandpa was going out singing tonight.  I tried to get you two to say something to her on the phone.  Every time I put the phone up to Joshua, he started at it.  But, if I put it away, he would whine!  :-P

We made pasta and veggies for dinner.  Daddy got home late.  He's had some busy days recently at work.  Hopefully it won't be so bad once the holidays are over.  We played a little downstairs after dinner.  Joshua, you ended up with a poopy diaper .... you stuck your hands down it .... and then walked around with a poopy hand!  :-P  Ugh!  Gross man!

Grace is standing more and walking around holding on to the furniture.  She loves to walk behind the push toy. 

This evening we all relaxed.  It rained, so I put some Christmas music on and we had some play/music time together as we wrapped Christmas gifts.  :-)  We're almost done with our shopping!  ;-)

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment