Saturday, December 17, 2011

Diaper With Tape


Dearest Blessings~

Little man .... you were awake at 2am this morning.  I put you back to bed and then fell asleep next to you on your mattress.  I was up nursing Grace at 6:10am. 

Little lady, you're now getting teeth #O and #P!  Woo hoo!

This morning we all went to Target for groceries and finished our Christmas shopping for my coworker.  We're doing a 'Secret Santa' at work and I have the other dentist!  I got her a gift card for some coffee and a mug.  She'll love that!  Joshua, you ate some cookies while there.  :-)

We were all home by lunch.  We changed your diapers, but one was defective from the packaging!  Ugh!  So, I put that one on Grace and added some tape!  Ha!  It lasted for a few hours!  ;-)

Joshua, you pulled poop from diaper .... again!  Yuck!  I hope this is just a tiny phase you're going through!  :-P

I swept the downstairs as dinner was cooking.  You two helped me make a hash brown and veggie casserole.  Yummy!  You all also played downstairs and we had a CD going for some music. 

Watched a UNC basketball game this evening .... we won!  I gave Grace a bath at halftime.  I put more aquaphor on your back and shoulders.  It's looking better.  :-)  Daddy gave Joshua a bath after the game.

After the game Joshua did the cutest thing.  He sat with his ukelele and strummed the strings and babbled about like he was singing and playing!  Ha!  :-)

Tomorrow you two get to see Santa!  We're going to see him at lunch!

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment