Saturday, December 3, 2011

Rugs


Dearest Angels~

Little man, you whimpered at 5:30am this morning.  I put you back in bed and then fell asleep next to you.  Then, little lady, I woke back up at 6:45am in some pain.  You slept the whole night and I was leaking!  I went back into my bedroom and started to nurse you.  You were still sleeping .... so I nudged you awake to relieve the pain!  Oh, you were in our bed all night.  :-P

We all got ready this morning to meet Mimi at a carpet place for the new downstairs.  We need to place something down there to protect the new floors.  But, we don't want to place something too soon since the floors still need to cure a little longer.  Before we had to leave though, we had some time to play.  We were in the bonus room and daddy played some banjo for us!  :-) 

We met Mimi when the rug place opened at 10am.  We saw some rugs that daddy and I both liked, so now it just comes down to our budget.  We know things will eventually be spilled on them, so we don't need anything too fancy.  :-P  We were able to find a rug for the living room that was 11' by 8' .... which would fit .... and it was a great price!  Daddy and I are going to 'sleep on it' and then decide what to do.  I called Grandpa Jim this evening, and he's available tomorrow if we need his help with the truck.

Afterward, we went to Bell's Carpet and got a carpet remnant for under our kitchen table.  They need to cut it down to size, so hopefully we'll have that by next weekend.  We keep scratching the new floors with the table and chairs, so we definitely need something soon!

We were back at the house by noon to watch the UNC basketball game.  Ugh!  We lost by one point!  So heart breaking!  Plus, we were leading for the majority of the game, so daddy and I were mad.  :-P

Grace, you're starting to really stand by yourself for a few seconds .... until you realize what's going on!  I got a picture of you standing next to daddy.  :-)

We made another trip this afternoon once people were settled.  We checked out some more rugs at Lowes, just to see what else is out there and how much they are.  Then, we went to Target for some groceries.  Joshua, you ate 2.5 cookies!  ;-)

This evening, we all relaxed in the play room.  We caught up on some movies and had art time.

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment