Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Power Outage


Dearest Miracles~

Today is (Great) Uncle David's birthday!  I called him while I was still at work, after I had finished seeing my last patient.  Sounds like he had a great day!  He turned 49 .... next year will be a big celebration!  Ha!  ;-)

Today is also Pearl Harbor Day which is when we remember and honor all those who died in the attack.  On December 7, 1941, America's naval base in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, was attacked by Japan.  The day after, World War II began with America declaring war on Japan.  

So, little man, you came whimpering into our bedroom at 3:30am this morning.  Daddy went to lay down with you and you both fell back asleep.  At 6am, Grace woke up.  I nursed her and then got ready for work.  :-P

But, before I left, I got to play with you both .... Joshua showed off his stacking cup abilities as I changed Grace.  :-)

You two had fun with Penny today.  You all went to the park, had art time, story time, and nap time.  

We had a short power outage at work this evening.  It was during the last patient of the day, but I was (thankfully) almost done.  :-)  We were able to finish the restoration.  

This evening we all played together.  You two helped me wrap two birthday gifts for my coworkers.  Tomorrow is Hilsy's birthday, and friday is Judy's birthday (and mine!).  I'm going to bring both gifts to work tomorrow.  :-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment