Saturday, December 10, 2011

Birthday Lunch


Dearest Angels~

Well people, we had a little bit of a sleepless night.  :-P  At 3:30am Joshua came whimpering into our room.  I went into his room, put him back to bed, and then fell asleep next to him.  By 5:45am I was up nursing Grace.  :-P

This morning you two helped daddy and I clean the downstairs.  Daddy made a lasagna for my birthday lunch party.  Everyone came over by noon.  We saw Gigi, Grandpa Jim, Uncle James, Uncle Brennan, Aunt Katie, Mimi, and Grandpa Mike.  The lasagna was so good .... daddy did a great job!  We also had salad, bread, and a big cookie for dessert.  :-)  Yummm!

I got some wonderful birthday gifts!  I got another charm for my bracelet, another bracelet, a gift card (hummm .... I wonder what I should get), and a crock pot trio station!  ;-)

While everyone was here, they helped us move some furniture back in the house.  The big bookcase was moved back inside and we now have two 'loveseat' sized couches in the living room.  Our house is looking more like a home!  :-)

Once people left, we tried to wind people down.  Joshua, you took a late nap.  You were snoring by 3:20pm.  I nursed Grace to sleep at the same time and then just held her. 

We had leftovers for dinner.  Then, we played downstairs until 7pm.  By then we were watching the UNC basketball game.  We won! 

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment