Monday, December 19, 2011

20 Minutes



Dearest Joshua David and Grace Elizabeth~

Well, you two both woke up at 5am.  It's actually much easier when there's only one 'wake up call' in the morning.  Thanks!  Daddy took care of Joshua and I took care of Grace.  :-)

Guess what .... we saw deer in the back yard this morning!  There were at least three sitting on the ground in the woods relaxing.  There might have been more.  They blended in really well!  ;-)

This morning we saw Mary Beth for occupational therapy.  You did pretty well little man!  You went on the swing, played in the sandbox, did puzzles while on the balance ball, and you made a Christmas tree!  You walked right up to Grace, smiled and gave it to her!  She tried to eat it!  :-P

We had a small break between appointments.  I nursed Grace in the car and Joshua ate a snack.  Then, we went back in for speech therapy with Kim.

Joshua, you did well with Kim.  You didn't make a lot of noises, but you're imitating mouth movements.  I'm hoping your voice will soon follow!  Would love to hear you say 'Mommy' and 'I love you!' little man!  :-)

We got home around lunch time.  You both fell asleep in the car.  Joshua, you continued to nap when I brought you in the house.  Grace, you woke up, started to play, and then had a poopy diaper.  :-P  You and I played around downstairs as Joshua napped on a pillow in the living room.

Once people were awake, everyone ate and played downstairs until 3:30pm.  Then, we went upstairs, wrapped our last Christmas gift and then played in the bonus room.  :-)

While you two played, I got 20 minutes done on the elliptical!  I know that's not a lot, but I needed it since I'm out of shape!  I really want to be healthy for you two!

We made eggs and veggies for dinner.  Then, we watched the UNC basketball game.  I uploaded some photos of you two on the computer while the game was on.  I few turned out ok.  ;-)  We had art time at halftime.  Joshua and I used crayons and markers .... you got markers on your hands little man.  Grace came to the table and wanted to draw too.  :-P

Tomorrow's going to be a busy day.  Joshua has a feeding team appointment at Rex Hospital in the morning and Grace has an eye appointment in the afternoon.

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment