Wednesday, December 14, 2011

First Steps


Dearest Angels~

This was the morning of no sleep.  :-P  Joshua, you woke up at 3am.  You came whimpering into our room so daddy put you back to bed and then fell asleep next to you.  Grace, you had noodled into our bed and started to kick around.  By 4am I was up and nursing you.  I laid back down to rest at 5am.  By 6am, I was up from my work alarm.  I was exhausted.  :-P

You two had fun with Penny today.  For your art time, Joshua colored some paper and then Penny cut the paper into strips.  She rolled them and then you two decorated the Christmas tree!  How cute!  

At work today I saw a disabled 11 year old girl.  She had rods removed from her back a few months prior.  She has never walked independently.  Her grandfather lifted her in and out of the operatory chair and into her wheelchair.  I am so thankful for you two and so blessed!  We think we have hard days when something goes wrong, but we can at least walk independently.  You two are so precious and I thank God each and every day for you both!

Grace took her first steps today!!  We were playing in the bonus room and she started with walk!  I got a little video!!  She ended up taking several steps.  And, she can stand by herself for at least ten seconds!  Woo hoo!  I'm so proud of you little lady.  Joshua, you also tried to get some attention .... you were standing on your table at the end of the video!  :-P  Please get down from there .... you're going to hurt yourself!  :-P

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment