Friday, December 2, 2011

Av


Dearest Precious Gifts~

Little man, you whimpered a little before 6am into our room.  I laid down with you and we both fell asleep.  By 6:45am daddy was changing Grace and then I nursed her.  Wow!  You really slept .... but you were in our bed again.  That's such a 'catch-22' .... you're not learning to put yourself to sleep, but at least you're sleeping!  :-P

You two helped me do chores this morning.  We did lots of laundry.  Then, I called and refilled Joshua's prescription for the prevacid.  I still haven't heard about the second prescription yet.  The nurse at UNC never called me back even though I have left several messages.  This is so frustrating.  Joshua, you have another appointment next week, so I guess we'll see what they say then.

You all helped me unload and then reload the dishwasher.  Oh, I cur Grace's nails .... you gave yourself a big cut on the nose over the night.  We saw it this morning.  Little lady, you look like you've been in a fight!  :-P

By mid morning, we were having play and music time in the bonus room.  I put some Christmas music on for us to listen to.  :-)   Joshua and I had art time together.  First, we drew with markers.  Then, we colored with crayons.  I'm not as good as daddy .... he's the real artist .... but you didn't seem to mind!  :-)

After lunch we played in Joshua's room.  I took pictures of you all playing with the books and crawling around on Joshua's bed.  I'm trying to focus for now on just using the 'Av' (aperture-priority) mode on the camera.  If I take some time on just using one mode for a while, I'll better understand all the uses and functions of the camera.  So, for now, we're going 'Av'!  We'll stay on Av for a while and only take pictures in that mode.  Then, when we're comfortable, we'll change to a different mode.  :-)

I rested when you two napped.  I nursed Grace to sleep when Joshua started to sleep.  We had leftovers for dinner and Joshua ate a lot!  ;-)

After daddy got home, we all played in the bonus room.  Joshua, you did more art time with daddy and I.  You love to draw with markers and crayons!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment