Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Bleeding


Dearest Blessings~

Whoa!  Joshua didn't wake up until 5am this morning!  That's much better than the usual 3-3:30am whimperings.  :-P  Daddy went to lay down with him.  I was nursing Grace by 5:40am.

Joshua had his occupational and speech therapy appointments this morning.  You did well with Mary Beth.  You went on the platform swing and through the tunnel.  You wouldn't go through the tunnel a few months prior little man!  You had 'messy play' with shaving cream on the mirror.  This was the first time you've done that by yourself .... you actually wanted to touch the cream yourself!  Good job little man!  You did pretty well with Kim too.  You signed for her but you didn't make a lot of sounds/noises.  We'll keep trying at home.

We were home by lunch.  I organized the kitchen a little more as you two played.  I brought down a comforter and put it in the study area and then put toys on it (since we don't have a rug in there yet).  It's a temporary fix, but you two didn't seem to mind.  :-)

We stayed downstairs for a while.  I swept the downstairs as you two played.  I also put a child lock on the pantry door.  Joshua keeps trying to pull things down from the shelves.  I'll likely need to place one on the closet in the study now that the area is open.  When you two get excited you almost close doors on your fingers!  :-P

While we were playing downstairs, Grace fell and her lip started to bleed a little.  Once she calmed down (I rocked and held her) we went upstairs and I nursed her to sleep.  Later, Joshua fell while trying to stand on a ball!  His lip also bled a little.  :-P  I hugged and rocked him .... my oh my!  What's up the bleeding today?

We had lots of music time today.  We listened to my CDs from you two for my birthday all afternoon!  I love them! 

Joshua ate ok for dinner .... it was mostly snack foods though.  Oh, Grace, you're beginning to take little steps!  Woo hoo!

Tomorrow Penny will be here since daddy and I will be at work.  I'll rush home as fast as I can!

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment