Thursday, December 22, 2011

Winter Solstice


Dearest Miracles~

Today is the Winter Solstice.  Which means, today was the shortest day of the year .... or, it had the least amount of daylight.  :-P

Everyone was awake by 6:20am.  You two helped us get ready for work.  After today, I'll be on vacation until January 4th!  Woo hoo!  Plus, it's still my birthday month, so I can still celebrate for many more days!  ;-)

Daddy got home early today .... 4:30pm!  Woo hoo!  I didn't get home until close to 6:30pm.  Joshua, it sounds like you're trying to say the word 'baby'.  That's exciting!  :-)

So, while I was at work, Wake Radiology called me to schedule Joshua for an endoscope of his GI tract since we still don't completely know why he's not eating well.  They had an opening for tomorrow morning at 8:30am.  I took it to get if over with.  I'm scared, relieved, and anxious all at the same time! 

Daddy and I spent some time with you, little man, once Grace fell asleep.  We both played with you, hugged you, and kissed you!  I said a little prayer for you and the doctors tomorrow.  You're so precious to us (you both are) and I pray we can find a diagnosis for your food avoidance. 

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment