Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last Day


Dearest Miracles~

Today is the last day of 2011 .... and the last day of my birthday month!  So, it's definitely a day to celebrate!  Happy New Year's Eve!  ;-)

I ended up nursing Grace on purpose at 6:45am since she didn't wake up during the night to eat.  She slept in her crib until midnight.  Then, you noodled into our bed little lady.  :-P

You two helped us with some chores this morning.  We cleaned our bedroom and bathroom.  Then, we straightened the downstairs.  :-)

Joshua, you had a poopy incident this morning.  You stuck your hand down diaper again and then wiped your poopy hand on our bed frame (which is white) and comforter.  Yuck!  Lets not do that anymore ok?

By mid-morning we were out and about.  I had two places I wanted to go to.  I put somethings aside to sell so that I can start saving some money to purchase a new digital slr camera!  We went to a music store and I sold an old french horn that I had gotten about 12 years ago (already used online at the time).  I haven't played it much, so I wanted to let something else have a chance to play it.  Then, we headed across the street to a book store where I unloaded some old text books.  I also posted some things online to sell.  We're well on our way to getting a new camera.  ;-)

We stopped at Shane's Rib Shack for some lunch.  Joshua, you ate well for us!  And Grace had a whole container of solid food!  We made a quick trip to Target afterward for some groceries.  Joshua ate two cookies and Grace ended up falling asleep on me.  ;-)

We were home by 2:30pm.  Joshua fell asleep in the car and kept napping in the house as I nursed Grace.  We all played this afternoon once Joshua woke up.  I also backed up my computer.  :-)

We all went on the front porch swing before dinner and rocked as a family.  It was such a nice evening.  :-)  We heard fireworks every once in a while for the new year.  Oh, Grace, I think you might be learning sign language for 'more' when we're eating.  It's so cute!

So, what are our new year's resolutions?  Hummm .... how about:

Grace:  Walk independently more and grow some more teeth.  
Joshua:  You also need your second molars!  ;-)  And, to eat more and have more progress with speech therapy
Both of you two:  Stay cute and healthy  ;-)
Daddy and I:  To get healthier for you two (we need to exercise more and eat better).  Also, to enjoy our hobbies more .... music, photography, art

All of us as a family:  To be better Christians and to love one another.  To be thankful and gracious for what we have.  We are truly so blessed!

Sleep tight little ones!

I'll see you next year!  ;-)

I love you both so very much .... forever and ever!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment