Wednesday, December 28, 2011

10 Months


Dearest Miracles~

Guess what .... today Grace turns 10 months old!  Whoa!  I can't believe how old you are!  ;-)

Wow!  You both woke at 7am this morning!  Woo hoo!  Thanks everyone!  ;-)  I nursed Grace as we let Joshua curl up in our bed.  :-)

Once people were settled, we ran out to get some groceries this morning.  They didn't have any cookies out at the bakery, and Joshua got hungry.  We ended up picking up a little box of good fish crackers for him to snack on.  :-P

We had lunch with a good friend this afternoon.  Remember our friend Allison?  She's come over a few times.  Daddy and I saw her at Fr. Hale's funeral on monday.  She went to the same school as daddy and I when we were growing up.  Anyway, it was good to catch up with her.  After lunch, you two played as daddy helped her with a non-profit that she's starting up.  He's helping with the budget.

Late in the afternoon, we went back out to look for something for Uncle Brennan.  He's a New Year's baby, so we needed to get him a birthday gift!  :-)

Grace, you like to play with your 'puffs' when eating.  I hide them in my hands and you think that's so cute!  :-)

I got some sad news about our neighbors today.  There's a custody battle going on right now, and the ex-wife (she's not our neighbor) took the kids over Christmas and we don't know when they'll be back.  Will (the dad) and Sarah (the step mom) were devastated.  Joshua, you like seeing the kids, Cash and Charlotte, play.  The dog, Buddha, was still there.  Daddy and I felt bad for them, so we decided to bake them some pumpkin bread.  We need to pray for them!  I couldn't imagine losing you two!  

This evening we relaxed in the play room.  Tomorrow we'll see some more friends!  Everyone's in town for the holidays!  So fun!  :-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment