Thursday, December 15, 2011

Small Cavity


Dearest Joshua David and Grace Elizabeth~

Whoa .... I had some bad insomnia last night .... which made for another sleepless night, unfortunately. Ugh!  Sometimes I really hate being a light sleeper.  :-P

Joshua, you had a better night though.  You didn't whimper into our room like you usually do.  I believe this was the first time you stayed sleeping in your bed in your own room.  Grace, you woke at 5:40am so I nursed you back to sleep.

You two had fun with Penny today.  You all went to the park and saw some other little children.  Joshua, you apparently ate pretty well for daddy when he got home for dinner.  You ate 3 chicken nuggets and 3/4 of a hotdog!  Whoa!  Way to go little man!

Guess what I got done at work today .... an examination .... on myself!  Ha!  We had some downtime and the other dentist did a quick exam on me and one of the assistants took some radiographs.  I had some good news .... my two small amalgam restorations are still intact and doing fine (I couldn't even tell you how old they are!).  I do have one small cavity on a top right tooth.  It's little, so the other dentist will be able to fill it fast!  Woo hoo!  

We watched 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas' this evening.  Joshua has the book and we've read it several times.  Since we watched it after dinner, we counted that as your bedtime story!  Ha ha!  Just kidding.  Daddy still read to you.  ;-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment