Sunday, December 11, 2011

Tackle


Dearest Gifts~

At 3:30am, like clockwork, Joshua came whimpering into our room!  I went to sleep with Joshua in his bed.  I didn't sleep well though.  It was hard to go back to sleep.  I was nursing Grace by 6:15am.  Busy morning! 

Daddy and I worked on putting some pictures back on the walls downstairs this morning.  We're slowly putting the house back together, and it's looking pretty good!  :-)

Grace, you climbed up three steps this morning with no help!  Whoa!  Later in the day, you climbed up the entire staircase!  I was behind you helping you!  You're growing up way too fast little lady! 

We cleaned and did laundry this morning as daddy did some work on the computer. 

This afternoon we went out.  It was chilly so we bundled you all in little jackets.  We stretched our legs at some local stores and bought Penny a Christmas gift.  We're almost done with our shopping.  :-)  We did most of our shopping online, so we should be getting some packages in the mail soon.  :-)  You two can help wrap everything once the gifts come in. 

Grace fell asleep on me this afternoon.  I pulled her little lip out and daddy got a picture of her first tooth .... tooth #P!  I sent it to my coworkers since they're so excited about her tooth!  

Oh, I almost forgot, you two were so funny this afternoon playing together.  Grace crawled right up to Joshua as he was playing and pretty much 'tackled' him to the ground.  I think she was trying to give him a hug.  It was so funny and cute.  Joshua, you giggled at her!  :-)

This afternoon we watched the UNC men's soccer team on television.  It was the National Championship game.  We won!  Woo hoo!

We made eggs, veggies, bacon, and toast for dinner.  Joshua, you have not eaten well the last two days.  Literally, I think you're almost on a liquid diet at this point.  We'll see what they say tomorrow.  We have another feeding team appointment at Rex at 9am.

Oh, we made a chocolate pie afterwards!  Yummm!  Hummm .... my diet will start in 2012!  ;-)

Daddy helped us move a few more things into the house from the garage this evening.  We'll continue to organize some things tomorrow and the next day.  The house is looking so much better!  :-)

This evening we watched some Christmas things on television .... I  hope you two are getting excited!  This will be Joshua's third Christmas and Grace's first Christmas!  :-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment