Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Smiling Faces


Dearest Blessings~

Good morning little ones!  Grace, you had us awake a little early today.  :-P  You woke at 5:30am hungry.  I changed and nursed you.  Then, I got ready for work.  I really got use to my time off this past holiday!  I haven't been to work in about 12 days!  I didn't want to go back and leave you two! 

But, I got to play with both of you two before leaving for work!  How fun!  That was the highlight of my day .... and coming back home to your smiling faces!

You two both ate well for Penny today!  And, you all had fun playing.  You had art time, music time, and story time.  Daddy had a haircut appointment after work today, so Mimi came over to relieve Penny around 3pm.  Mimi made some pork and rice for dinner.  It was good.  Joshua, you were really fussy at dinner this evening.  You wanted an additional boast drink, but you're only allowed to have one a day.  And, you kept pushing away your milk.

There was a late UNC basketball game this evening.  Joshua, daddy put you to bed before it started (tip off was at 9:30pm!) and I went to nurse Grace.  I was awake during the game, but I stayed with Grace and read.  Daddy watched it though.  We won!  Woo hoo! 

Tomorrow's another work day so Penny will be here again.  I'll come home as fast as I can!  :-)

Sleep tight little ones!
 
I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment