Monday, November 28, 2011

9 Months


Dearest Angels~

Little Grace .... today you turn 9 months old!  Wow!  I can't believe we've made it nursing this long!  I'm so proud of the two of us!  Let's see how long we can keep going.  Perhaps we'll make it a full year.  :-)

Joshua, you whimpered into our room at 3 something this morning.  I laid down next to you and you fell back asleep. By 4:30am daddy was changing little Grace and then I nursed her.

We were suppose to have a 9:30am occupational therapy appointment this morning with Mary Beth, and then an 11:30am speech therapy appointment with Kim.  But, I got a phone call this morning at 8:20am that Mary Beth was sick.  So, we went to Target instead for some things and to stretch our legs.  Joshua, you ate a cookie.  :-)

Once we were home, you two helped me prepare the Crock Pot for some chicken and dumplings.  That way, all I had to do was turn it when we got back from speech therapy.  :-)

Joshua, you did well for Kim at speech therapy. You did the signs for 'open' 'more' 'please' and 'I want' for her! Way to go little man! And, you did some noises with your lips and tongue. I was so proud of you! Grace, I had you in the little UNC umbrella stroller. This was the first time you weren't in the infant car seat. I'll have to get use to unloading you two and using a stroller now. :-) You two are growing up too fast!

Once home, we started the crock pot for dinner and then ate some lunch. You two are both eating the 'crunchies' crackers. Grace, you love crawling around and following Joshua. Joshua, you love having her follow you. You both giggle as you play together around the house.

Joshua, you were napping by 3:20pm.  Grace, I nursed you and then you fell asleep.  You woke up pretty quickly and helped me with some laundry as Joshua continued to nap.

You both got baths this evening.  While you were playing in the tub, daddy trimmed your hair little man!  Your hair was in your eyes, so it needed to be cut.  :-P

Tomorrow Grace has her 9 month check up with the pediatrician.  I hope everything goes well!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment