Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hardwood


Dearest Gifts~

Grace, you woke up crying from your crib at 12:45am.  :-P  My oh my!  Daddy changed you and I nursed.  You ended up in our bed to sleep for the rest of the morning so we all could get some rest!  I was so tired at work! 

Guess what came today as you all were playing with Penny .... our hardwood floors!  They have to stay in our house for a week to get adjusted to the temperature before they place the wood down.  The wood is piled in our study downstairs.  Next thursday they'll come back to tear out the carpet and then install the wood!  How exciting!  Our home project keeps going!  ;-)

Some of the wood pieces look a little sharp with splinters, so Penny took you all upstairs for the majority of the day.  You also went to the park, had music time, and art time.  :-) 

I had a late Provider's Meeting from 6pm-8pm this evening.  It's an organizational meeting for all the doctors at Wake Health Services.  I got home around 8:45pm and I missed you both!  You two were playing with daddy as he was strumming the guitar and picking the banjo for you all!  ;-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment