Monday, November 7, 2011

Good ST Appointment


Dearest Angels~

Grace, you successfully noodled into our bed again last night.  Then, you woke up at 4:40am to eat.  Joshua, you woke up when daddy's work alarm went off at 6:30am.  You went downstairs with daddy and saw some deer in the backyard! 

I got a quick pump in this morning.  Then, we played and had lost of music time.  You two helped me straighten the play room as I had the radio on.

We left the house early since we had to drop off our box to mail.  We packaged it last night and put the shipping label on it, so all we had to do was hand it off to a shipping place near our house.  I ended up leaving more time than I thought and we got to Joshua's speech therapy appointment 30 minutes early!  :-P  You two fell asleep in the car on the way there, so I let you all sleep for a little bit before I unloaded everyone. 

Joshua, you did really well with your speech therapy appointment with Kim!  You put the PECS cards on the sentence strip and handed the strip to Kim by yourself!  This was the first time you've done that with no help!   had to help you with the majority of them, but you did it by yourself two times!  Good job little man!  We're still working on the 'mmmm' noise. 

Afterward we all played in the bonus room and then I nursed Grace.  Today was a beautiful day with gorgeous weather!  So, we went for a nice walk!  We did a shorter walk though .... only 4 miles.  Grace, you started to cry when we were 2 miles from the house.  :-P  You eventually fell asleep for the walk back.  :-)

We all got to play in the living room when home.  I put the radio on and Joshua danced!  It was so cute!  Oh, Joshua, you ate a pretty good dinner for us!  Yippie!  A week from today is your follow up appointment with the feeding team at UNC.  We'll see what they say!

The evening we all relaxed in the play room with daddy.  I think we're suppose to have nice weather tomorrow too!

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment