Wednesday, November 23, 2011

4.5 Cookies


Dearest Angels~

Joshua, you ended up sleeping with Gigi last night and you slept through the night!  Grace, you on the other hand, did not sleep so well.  :-P  You did not want to sleep in your own little bed (the pack and play), so you noodled between daddy and I on a full size futon mattress.  You were back up at 5:30am, though you woke us through out the night tossing and turning.  :-P

We all had play time this morning.  Joshua, you had fun watching cartoons.  Daddy worked from the house since he had his laptop with him. 

I called and left a second message with the nurse practitioner concerning Joshua's appetite stimulant prescription.  She doesn't want to call it in until she talks to either daddy or myself, but I can never get a hold of her!  This is so frustrating.  I've left a few messages. 

Joshua, Gigi gave you a washcloth this morning and you started to go around the house 'dusting' and 'cleaning' the windows.  It was so cute.  I got a photo of you 'cleaning' the back door.  ;-)

We had more playtime this afternoon after lunch.  Gigi read Dr. Seuss books to Joshua as I nursed Grace.  Joshua, you fought a nap again, but both of you were eventually napping by 1:30pm.

By 3pm, everyone was awake.  Grace, you woke with the hiccups!  Gigi and I packed you two up and made a quick trip to Walmart.  I don't think you two have ever been in a Walmart before.  :-P  I carried Grace in the carrier and Gigi pushed Joshua in the cart.

Joshua, we got you some cookies at Walmart and once we got home you ate 4.5 of them!  Whoa!  A serving size is only 3!  ;-)  Daddy was done working when we got home, so we all played together this evening as Grandpa Jim brought home BBQ for dinner.  Afterward, you all went into your pajamas and we all watched the movie 'Up.'  :-)

I made another small 'time lapse photography' movie of you two.  I took the photographs a while ago, but I compressed them into a little movie this evening just for fun.  I used a remote so that I could be in the movie with you all.  :-)

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and we're heading to Great Grandma and Great Grandpa's house in Asheboro!  Another road trip!

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment