Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sponge Bath


Dearest Miracles~

Grace, you fell asleep around 8:45pm last night and stayed sleeping in your crib at 9pm when I put you down!  Wow!  You eventually woke up at 2:45am this morning.  Daddy changed you and then I nursed you. 

You two had fun with Penny today!  You all went to the park and had some art time.  Joshua, you got marker on you.  :-P  

Daddy had a meeting after work this evening, so Gigi and Uncle James came by to relieve Penny.  Grandpa Jim came over as well once he was done with work (his office is right around the corner from our house).  You all were playing together in the bonus room when I got home.  Grace, you had a big poopy diaper, so Gigi gave you and Joshua a quick sponge bath!  ;-)  

We played together after they left and waited for daddy to come home.  Grace, I've noticed that my pumps have been producing less milk recently.  I think it's because you've eating more solid food.  Perhaps you're starting to wean more?  I hope I'm producing enough.  I don't know if I'll have to start supplementing you with formula.  We'll see.

Little angels .... I saw a sweet patient this afternoon.  He was 16 and mentally disabled.  His mother was in the operatory with me trying to help me complete the examination.  As I watched her interact with her son, I said a little prayer to myself .... I am so blessed to have you two!  I thanked God for your health!  You two are truly miracles!

I have a late meeting after work tomorrow .... our quarterly provider's meeting.  I'll rush home as soon as I can!  

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment