Monday, November 14, 2011

First Tooth


Dearest Blessings~

Grace you slept until 6:30am!  Of course, you slept in our bed so there's still room for improvement.  :-P

We had a busy morning!  You all helped me clean and vacuum the downstairs now that the couch is gone.  We found a block under the couch.  :-P  Then, we cut up some veggies, potatoes, apples, onion, and got the crock pot all ready for a pot roast for dinner.  Yummy!  I nursed Grace one more time before getting everyone ready for Joshua's appointment.  He had a 'feeding team' appointment at Rex to see Krista. 

You did 'ok' little man.  You refused a dry spoon but you ate chicken nuggets, hotdog pieces, and pieces of string cheese off the spoon.  We're going to continue to let you finger feed and put food on the spoon.  They're going to add the decongestant medication for you to take.  The side effect is suppose to be weight gain, so they want you on it for an 'appetite stimulant' for now.  I was able to make three follow up appointments in December too.  They want to monitor you closely with the new medication.  Also, we're going to continue on the prevacid.

I nursed Grace in the car when Joshua's appointment was over, and then we headed home for lunch.  You two had fallen asleep in the car when I was driving home.  You two continued to sleep as I brought you inside.  I ate lunch and then caught up on emails.  Once you two woke, we played together.

Guess what .... I can feel Grace's tooth #P erupting!  This is your lower right primary central incisor.  I'm so excited!  You can barely see it and she won't stay still for a photo.  :-P  I emailed all my coworkers and they're so excited too!  Perhaps we should start thinking of weaning if you're going to bite soon!  ;-)

While you two were playing upstairs I did two miles on the elliptical this afternoon.  It wasn't a lot, but at least it's something.  Afterward, Joshua kept wanting to stand on the machine and play with his cars on it.  I let him since the cars rolled down the steps.  :-)

We did Joshua''s flash cards this afternoon and then I let him walk around with his chewy tube!  He loved chewing on it!  Krista sad your chewing looked good at your appointment this morning.  

This evening we played with daddy in the bonus room.  Tomorrow Joshua has his occupational therapy and speech therapy appointments.

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so much!  

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment