Sunday, November 13, 2011

Church


Dearest Miracles~

Both of you woke up at 4:15am this morning.  Joshua, you came running into our bedroom whimpering and Grace, you woke up crying.  We changed both your diapers and then I nursed Grace.  Daddy laid down with Joshua in his bed.

Joshua, you've eaten some golden graham cereal with me the past two mornings at breakfast!  Grace, you ate some oatmeal.  This morning I also got a quick pump in before we headed out the door.

We finally made it to church .... I think the extra day light savings hour helped us, though we were still a little late.  :-P  We spoke to Fr. Gibson about baptizing Grace and he's excited!  We're going to wait until after the Christmas season so it's likely be in January.  I took you up with me for communion and Fr. Gibson said a little blessing.  Joshua, you wanted to run around so daddy ended up taking you outside halfway through the service.  :-P  Lots of people were happy to see you all.  They were so excited to see how big you two had gotten!

We were home for lunch and we made a pizza.  I vacuumed the kitchen right after .... Joshua, you sure make a mess when you eat now! 

Daddy didn't feel well this afternoon and took a little nap.  I put air in the stroller tires and took you two to the park for a little bit.  I put you both in the swings and took turns pushing you!  Then, I put Grace in the stroller so I could watch and follow Joshua on the jungle gym.   Joshua started to get a little cranky, so I took you two on a little walk up the road and then back home to 'force' a nap time.  Joshua, you were napping by 2:40pm.  Daddy was awake and met us at the house once we got there.

We started to clean out the downstairs.  We took down everything from the walls in the living room and the study and removed most of the furniture.  Uncle Brennan came over for the UNC basketball game.  He helped daddy move the couch during halftime into the garage.  We need to have everything out of the living room and study by thursday.  That's when the carpet will be torn out and the new floors will be installed.

Joshua, you ate a good dinner.  You had some hotdog, chicken, beef, and chips!  Grace, you ate at least 2.5 containers of solid food today.  :-)  Tomorrow's our follow up appointment at Rex for Joshua to see the feeding team.  I think he's been eating better for us.  We'll see what they say.  :-)

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment