Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Greenway


Dearest Blessings~

Joshua, you woke up whimpering a little before 6am.  I put you back in your bed and laid down with you.  You got up and stayed up when daddy got up at 6:30am for work.  I didn't change or nurse Grace until 7:20am!  And, she slept in her crib all night!  Wow little lady!

I sang to you all as I folded laundry this morning.  You two seemed to like it.  You smiled at me, so might have just been polite.  I don't sing very well, but we were having fun.  :-)

Joshua you did well at your appointments today!  You had occupational therapy with Mary Beth first.  You went on the swing, rode the push toy, and even played with play doh.  Afterward, you had speech therapy with Kim.  You did multiple 'more' signs!  And, you signed 'all done' and 'open' for us!  I barely had to help you with the PECS cards!  You're so smart!  I changed all your appointments up until the end of the year.  We made some appointments with the Rex feeding team yesterday, so I have you all set for the next two months!  We're going to have some busy mondays and tuesdays!

We played this afternoon and then went for walk.  We had some beautiful weather for November!  It was in the 70's!  We went on the greenway behind our house to find a waterfall that Sarah (our neighbor) told us about.  I didn't find it, but we still walked around for almost 1.5 hours.  You two fell asleep in the stroller.

Joshua continued to nap once we were home.  Grace, you crawled around as I made my lunches for work and thawed some mommy milk.  You also helped me bake some cookies.

Daddy got home late .... around 6:35pm.  We gave him the cookies we made!  ;-)  Also, you two had baths tonight and then you all drew with daddy this evening.  :-)

Tomorrow's a work day, but guess who's going to watch you all .... daddy!  This week you two have daddy days since Penny is with family!  I'll come home as soon as I can!

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment