Sunday, November 27, 2011

Overslept


Dearest Blessings~

Little Joshua, you whimpered into our room in the middle of the night.  Daddy went to sleep with you and then Grace woke up crying at 4:45am.  I changed and then nursed her back to sleep.

I got a quick pump in this morning.  I had a nice break from pumping over the holidays.  :-)  But, I have to go back to work this Wednesday, so I have to start building up some mommy milk for Grace for when I'm gone. 

We did lots of laundry today.  At least three loads were run!  Oh, we made chicken nuggets and veggies for lunch.  It was so nice to cook in my own kitchen again!  Woo hoo!  :-)

Daddy washed my car this morning as we had some music time and folded laundry.  I also swept the upstairs hallway and cleaned your bathroom .... sinks, counter, and toilet.  :-P

This afternoon Joshua and daddy had some art time while Grace napped on me .... it was only a 10 min nap though.  Actually, you both really fought naps today!  Joshua, you kept walking around with your chewy tube and fighting sleep. 

But, by 4pm you two couldn't fight it any longer!  Everyone was sleeping!  I laid down and closed my eyes since Grace fell asleep on me nursing.  Joshua, fell asleep on the couch next to daddy.  Daddy moved him onto his bed and read next to Joshua .... but daddy ended up falling asleep too! 

Joshua, you woke at 5:45pm hungry and Grace was still sleeping!  I woke her once the boys were awake for some solid food.  Grace, you didn't eat a lot of solid food today .... I hope you sleep tonight!  :-P

Once people were settled, we quickly got ready since everyone overslept.  Aunt Katie's birthday dinner was at 6:45pm at her parents' house.  There was so much good food there!  It ran into bedtime though so we left as the cake was brought in.  We had everyone in pajamas with clean diapers and teeth brushed by 9:30pm.  Daddy read Joshua a story and I nursed Grace.

Oh, Grace, you're now taking steps while holding on to furniture!  And, Joshua .... you stood on the scale this evening and it read 25 pounds!  Whoa!  :-)

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment