Thursday, November 3, 2011

Home Early


Dearest Miracles~

Well, little lady .... you slept a little better last night.  You woke up at 4:50am this morning.  Daddy changed your diaper and then I nursed you.  Joshua, you were awake at 6:30am. 

This week has been full of remodeling!  We didn't have any patients at work today.  Instead, we spent the day boxing and packing up all the rooms in the dental department.  The whole building is getting a 'make over' and this weekend is dental's turn.  :-)  So, I got to wear jeans and a sweatshirt to work!  Woo hoo!  We packed and covered everything to protect our equipment. 

We got done by lunch!  I didn't bring anything with me (I was hoping to be done early!) so I called Uncle James and I met up with him for lunch.  We discussed his latest writing project.  He's translating 'Alice in Wonderland' into his own language, Babel, that he created years prior.  He's been approached my two people to help with some publication projects.  In 2015, the 'Alice' story will be 150 years old, so there will be conference in New York to celebrate it.  Uncle James's work will likely be published and on display there!  Wow!  I'll keep you two posted on this .... we may be going to New York in 2015!  :-)

I got home at 2:30pm.  You two were napping.  This was the first time I've beaten daddy home from work!  Next thursday I have another one of our quarterly 'Provider's Meetings' at work, so I'll be home late.  So, I wanted to take advantage of this time since I hardly ever get to leave work early!  

Penny said Joshua ate well for her!  You all had some craft fun and went to the park this morning.  Grace woke up soon after I got home.  So, we played together.  Once Joshua was up I changed all your diapers and then we had some music and fun time.

Daddy got home a little early too.  You two helped me make a potato and veggie side on the stove.  Daddy made a steak.  Grace, you ate just shy of two beef and veggie mixture containers!  Afterward, we swept and vacuumed the entire downstairs.

This evening we all played in the bonus room.  Tomorrow's suppose to be a colder and rainy day, so we'll likely stay inside.

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment