Friday, November 4, 2011

Lazy


Dearest Angels~

Whoa .... we had a hard night last night.  :-P  Grace, you cried when I put you in your crib, even though you had fallen asleep on me nursing.  So, you noodled into our bed last night.  Then, Joshua woke up at 1:30am.  He got out of his bed and started to whimper in the hallway.  I got up and put him back in his bed.  I laid next down next to him and we both fell back asleep after listening to the rain.  Grace, you then woke up at 6:20am crying.  Daddy and I changed you and then I nursed you.

Grace, you ate 3/4 of a banana custard container for breakfast.  I started you on some apricots, but I got some mixed reviews on that.  :-P  After breakfast, we played upstairs and straightened the play room.

We had an landscaping company come over this morning to winterize our irrigation system.  The company, Greenscape, is owned by the husband of one of the dental assistants that I work with.  The guy who came out was really nice.  He fixed our control box.  We had a rain sensor on so it kept saying 'No AC' even though we had power.  :-P  Anyway, we should be set until the spring.  Last year we didn't get it winterized and our backflow system busted. 

Today was a cold and wet day, so we didn't go anywhere.  In fact, we were all pretty lazy this afternoon!  Joshua, you went down for a nap at 2:30pm.  I nursed Grace and then she fell asleep.  I read and relaxed on the couch while holding her.  Then, I closed my eyes too.  We all ended up taking a nap.  It's been a really long time since we all did that at the same time!  ;-)

We made some eggs, bacon, veggies, and toast for dinner.  Then, we watched a folk music concert in the play room this evening. 

As you two were playing, I was thinking to myself.  I was wondering what you two will be when you grow up.  I know it's early .... I mean, Grace doesn't even have any teeth yet .... but it was fun to think about it.  :-) 

Tomorrow is Uncle James's birthday, so I'm sure we'll see him at some point.  The gifts that we ordered for him came in the mail this week, so we'll wrap them tomorrow.  

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment