Thursday, January 20, 2011

Up Early And Up Late


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little precious!  Today I was up early and up late .... so I was tired by the end of the day.  :-P  The good news is you weren't the one who kept me up .... the pregnancy, however, did.  

I woke up at 4:47am with another calf cramp!  I had them when pregnant with you, so I was scared I would get them again.  It was pretty bad, but I didn't wake you or daddy up this time.  Last time, daddy ended up waking up because he heard me crying.  This time, you two kept sleeping.  It had been a while since my last leg cramp.  :-P  I was awake for a while after that and couldn't go back to sleep.  I ended up curling up next to you .... you noodled yourself into our bed last night .... again .... you were on your back so I moved your head to the left and held it there for a while as I listened to you snore.  You didn't wake up so I kissed you.  :-)

You had fun with Penny today and you didn't throw up!  You had oatmeal, yogurt, spaghetti, and your bottles today.  

At 4pm, Mimi came over to relieve Penny.  Daddy had a late soccer meeting tonight, so we needed someone to come and watch you before I could get home.  I got home around 7pm and we all visited until around 7:30pm when Mimi had to leave.  She brought over some clothes for you and Peanut!  The outfits are so cute!  :-)

So, I decided to have a few pictures taken while pregnant with Peanut .... I don't really have many photos while pregnant with you .... and I know if I didn't have any pictures taken I would regret it later.  So, now you get to see me all overweight.  ;-)  The belly is your little sister .... Peanut.  :-)


I took the picture myself in front of a mirror.  :-)  I also had daddy take a picture of me while holding you .... that way, you, me, and Peanut now have a picture together.  ;-)

This evening we played up stairs until daddy got home.  He got home around 9:30pm and then we got you ready for bed. 

Tomorrow we have lots of errands to run, so I hope we all get some sleep.  We're going to the Kid Exchange in the morning, then the bank, and then to Target. 

Sleep tight little man!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment