Thursday, January 27, 2011

One Year Together


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little precious!  We had an exciting morning .... you tried to crawl off the bed again!  Ugh!  You woke up at some weird hour crying .... as usual .... and noodled into our bed.  I think you're having separation issues and need someone there in order to sleep.  Maybe, when you and Peanut are a little older, you two can be together to sleep and then daddy and I can sleep through the night!  :-P

Anyway, you scared me when you got close and hit your head on the side of the bed of the bed.  You cried and I tried to rock you and kiss your little head.  You eventually fell back to sleep next to us.  I don't even know what time this was, but I'm willing to guess this occurred around 3am.  :-P  And, I had to be at work early again today, which didn't help matters since it took me a little while to fall back asleep.  You were still sleeping when I left for work, so I rubbed the back of your little neck and said, "I love you" as I was leaving.  :-)

I was able to leave work a little early and got home around 6:20pm!  Woo hoo!  I ate lunch really late though because I got caught in a difficult surgical extraction of an upper canine, so I sat with you and daddy for dinner (I ate something later that evening when Peanut got hungry).  

Penny had something special in the kitchen when daddy and I got home .... she made brownies and had a card for us .... this week celebrates one year together for you two!  One year ago my maternity leave was over and I had to go back to work part time.  The card was so sweet and she's excited to start another year with us with the addition of Peanut!  I can't believe it's been a whole year!  Oh, and the brownies were good!  ;-)

We all played upstairs this evening in the bonus room.  I gave you a bath .... but then you ended up peeing in the tub .... daddy held you as I drained the tub so we could finish your bath and then you peed on his foot!  Whoa!  I guess we didn't time that very well, huh?  ;-)  

I was still really congested today and now my ears are clogged.  I think I may have to see an allergist once Peanut arrives if things don't get better after she's born.  We'll see what happens.

Tomorrow we get to spend the day together!  I love those kinds of days!  

Sleep tight little miracle!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment