Wednesday, January 12, 2011

No Garage For Us


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello cutie pie!  We got to spend extra time with you this morning since work was delayed due to the snow!  I got to give you four tablespoons of oatmeal for breakfast and five ounces of formula.  :-)  Then, we got to play a little before Penny got here.  Daddy and I were slowly able to get down our driveway, and once we were out on the road everything was clear.  :-)  

You and Penny had fun today .... you had sweet potatoes, yogurt, spaghetti, and more bottles during the day.  You no longer sound congested and your nose wasn't runny, so I think your little cold is gone!  I'm so glad .... I hate when you don't feel well!  

You took a nap for Penny this afternoon.  You also did some floor time, walking practice with your push toy, and some music time.  She helped you stack some big blocks and you all did some bird watching out the back windows.  :-)  She brought over an empty coffee can and you all made some drums and used a wooden spoon.  How cute.  :-)

I got home late .... which I hate .... but daddy had dinner made .... steak, couscous, and veggies .... what a good daddy you have!  :-)  I held you once I got home!  

Both daddy and I had to park out of the garage .... there's still ice right in front, so daddy's car is in the street and my car is in the driveway.  It'll be a cold drive to work in the morning!  :-P

We played in the bonus room this evening and actually stayed up pretty late because we were watching DOOK lose.  Their basketball team was undefeated thus far, so we wanted to see their winning streak end!  UNC plays tomorrow night at 9pm, so I'll need some caffeine to stay awake again!

Peanut has been passing her kick test each day.  :-)  Our next appointment is less than a week away!

One more day of work tomorrow and then we can play together!  Be good for Penny and save those smiles and kisses for me!  

Sleep tight little man!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment