Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sleeping When I Left


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little man!  Today you and Penny had fun while daddy and I were at work.  You all had some floor time with some walking practice.  You played 'hide and seek' with Penny and apparently loved it!  You also continued to practice stacking your blocks.  I can see improvements with your stacking when I'm playing with you, though you still love to throw things.  ;-)

I had a pretty miserable night last night .... I couldn't breathe at all and continue to have a sore throat.  I'm hoping this isn't something more than allergies, but I'm beginning to think I have a cold.  :-(  There isn't much I can take that won't harm Peanut, so I'm kind of stuck and hoping this passes quickly.  I hate being up every two hours (no exaggeration .... I actually look at the clock and see what time it is) coughing or wiping my nose.  At one point in the evening, I went into the bonus room to sit up on the couch to see if that would help me breathe.  

Plus, I had to be at work a half hour early because they've started to do 'morning meetings' and are even debating, over time, changing the clinic hours to earlier.  I wouldn't mind if that means I get to leave early too, but I don't know if that will happen.  So, I was at work at 7:30am and got home around 7pm.  :-(

I missed you all day.  You were still sleeping when I left this morning.  I rubbed your back and said 'I love you' before I left.  ;-)

Daddy made pizza for dinner and then we all watched another UNC basketball game.  We won .... barely!  We were losing during the majority of the game, but then managed to tie the game at half-time.  Then, we started to play stronger during the second half and won by a basket or two.  You and I were falling asleep at the end of the game.  :-P

I have one more day of work tomorrow, and then we can play together on friday.  Daddy said that 'Harry's Guitar Shop' called and my mandolin is ready to be picked up.  Remember we went over there about 2 weeks ago for them to look at the bridge and set up?  Well, maybe we can pick it up on friday.  We'll see.  :-)

Sleep tight little precious!

I love you!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment