Sunday, January 9, 2011

More Draperies


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little man!  Guess what .... you slept last night!  Woo hoo!  In the middle of the night you started coughing and we weren't sure if you had thrown up based on the noise, so daddy picked you up and placed you in our bed.  But, other than that incident .... you slept!  

You woke up a little later than normal, which was fine with me since I didn't sleep the night before due to the insomnia.  But, we didn't make it to church this morning because of the sleep in.  

We kept you on the same diet all day long today .... 2 to 3 tablespoons of oatmeal followed by 5 ounces of formula .... for all your meals.  No milk today.  You kept everything down.  :-)  You're still congested, but playful.  

You watched 'Fraggle Rock' with daddy this morning as I took a shower.  Then, we made a quick run to Target for a few things for the house.  We were back home for lunch and Uncle Brennan came over for a little bit to see you.  :-)  You had fallen asleep in the car on the way home, so I held you on the couch and clipped your nails as you slept until you woke up again. 

We made pumpkin bread this afternoon as daddy hung up some draperies in the front bedroom.  We got rods this morning so he could put them up.  It didn't take him long at all and they look good!  These rooms are slowly but surely coming together.  We're hoping to be done before Peanut's arrival.  :-)

Speaking of Peanut, we're 33 weeks gestation!  Woo hoo!  Each day is a blessing, but I have noticed a few things that I didn't have with you .... I bump counters now with my stomach and it's harder to see my toes.  :-P  And, my belly button has gotten stretched!  Daddy says I'm still pretty and I'm sure you feel the same too.  ;-)

You took a nap on me this afternoon as Peanut kicked.  Daddy and I sat together on the couch and watched some television as you snored.  

Daddy made pancakes for dinner and as we were cleaning the kitchen, you stacked two cups by yourself!  Good job little man!  Daddy gave you a nice bath this evening and wiped your face and nose with a warm, wet washcloth.  Your nose is getting crusty from it being runny earlier.  

This evening we all relaxed.  I practiced a little bit on the mandolin and you and daddy watched a ZZ Top concert together.  ;-)  Oh, we also did your laundry.  :-)

Tomorrow Eliza is coming over for your physical therapy appointment.  Maybe you'll do some stacking for her as well.  ;-)

Sleep tight little one!

I love you very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment