Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Coming Down With Something


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little man!  So, I'm afraid I have some bad news .... you're coming down with something.  :-P  You woke up this morning sniffy and congested.  You also had a runny nose all day.  I had to wipe your nose a lot when I came home from work. 

We had already fed you breakfast by the time Penny got here this morning.  She gave you juice during the day, your bottles, some yogurt, your baby crackers, and some chicken and veggies mixture.  You two had fun while daddy and I were at work.  You had floor time .... you worked on your stacking .... practiced beating on a 'drum' (coffee can)  ;-) .... practiced standing and walking .... what a busy day!  You also took a little morning and afternoon nap.  :-)

When I got home from work, daddy had dinner already made .... chicken and couscous with veggies!  Yummy!  

I missed you all day today.  I was excited to see you when I got home.  We all relaxed this evening in the bonus room.  

You really fought sleep this evening.  You cried and cried .... I tried walking around with you and rocking you for 45 minutes.  Daddy's stomach didn't feel well, so being fussy didn't help.  :-P  Then, when you finally fell asleep, my stomach started to feel funny.  :-P  Oh well.

I hope you feel better tomorrow.  I hate it when you're sick.  :-(

Sleep tight little man!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment